buy bra even able to try on at shop in singapore

Old information that might not be valid.
Christinelingerie
Egg
Egg

Postby Christinelingerie » Sat 20 Aug 2016, 4:55 pm

Hi gals.

Yesterday, I have bought 2 sets of bra Balconette with no pad. I have made arrangement with the lingerie shop which allowed me to have ample of time to try n buy. The salesperson is so helpful in term of suggestions, guidance on how to wear bra, etc.

I also bought 3 sexy thongs too.

The overall experience is wonderful. I have found my bra which suit me....so comfortable and i look and feel more feminine.

I have bought bra online but never felt so famine.

The cup and design was chosen after trying on and with the salesperson comments.

Other than bras....I have bought sports bras online for my everyday wear. Sports bra is still unlike normal bra which feels more sexy.

How did you gals got your bras / panties / thongs, etc?

Christinelingerie
Egg
Egg

Postby Christinelingerie » Sat 20 Aug 2016, 4:56 pm

Hi gals.

Yesterday, I have bought 2 sets of bra Balconette with no pad. I have made arrangement with the lingerie shop which allowed me to have ample of time to try n buy. The salesperson is so helpful in term of suggestions, guidance on how to wear bra, etc.

I also bought 3 sexy thongs too.

The overall experience is wonderful. I have found my bra which suit me....so comfortable and i look and feel more feminine.

I have bought bra online but never felt so famine.

The cup and design was chosen after trying on and with the salesperson comments.

Other than bras....I have bought sports bras online for my everyday wear. Sports bra is still unlike normal bra which feels more sexy.

How did you gals got your bras / panties / thongs, etc?

Return to “Trash Can”