All newly registered member are required to provide ONE (1) Introduction Topic and TWO (2) other interaction post within the Member Intro Section to gain access into other forum sections.

Post are subject to sgbTEAM approval

What's Out Here - a LGBTQ resources guide in Singapore

Old information that might not be valid.
ah^gao
sgbTEAM
sgbTEAM

What's Out Here - a LGBTQ resources guide in Singapore

Post by ah^gao » Mon 11 Apr 2011, 8:53 pm

What’s Out Here is a guide produced by Oogachaga for all individuals in the Singapore lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgendered and questioning (LGBTQ) communities who are seeking personal empowerment with the support of others. This guide will provide you with information on a wide range of community groups, health care facilities, counselling and support organisations, social activity groups and many other useful resources.

The goal of this resource guide is to make sure people in the LGBTQ communities are aware of the many resources that exist to serve their individual needs.

Check it out >> http://www.oogachaga.com/whatouthere
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Daniel Kaw

I'm Not So Good At Advice; Can I Interest You With A Sarcastic Comment?
New In The Forum! Please Read SgB Forum Rules First.

LimSiewLing
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: What's Out Here - a LGBTQ resources guide in Singapore

Post by LimSiewLing » Tue 12 Apr 2011, 5:29 pm

I didn't know Herstory existed, let alone catered for TG. I just had a look at their website. It had "femme" and "butches" categories. Didn't see a "TG" category

I know Sayoni people are friendly to us but I didn't know they have organised events for TG as well!

Interesting info!

Has anyone from SgB participated in the TG events of Sayoni or HerStory?

dannijane
sgbTEAM
sgbTEAM

Post by dannijane » Tue 12 Apr 2011, 6:08 pm

TG events and gatherings has always been around> Its just "US" who dun attend or have less participation which in turn reduces such opportunities for assistance
Dannielle... the goddess of truth???

Foxtrot
sgbTEAM
sgbTEAM

Post by Foxtrot » Wed 13 Apr 2011, 10:38 pm

Attended Herstory... alamak. see old schoolmates whom i suspected leaned that way...but they were all out in a huge group! LOL !
we, whose duty is wakefulness itself...