All newly registered member are required to provide ONE (1) Introduction Topic and TWO (2) other interaction post within the Member Intro Section to gain access into other forum sections.

Post are subject to sgbTEAM approval

List of Black Listed Member / Banned Members

Old information that might not be valid.
ah^gao
sgbTEAM
sgbTEAM

List of Black Listed Member / Banned Members

Post by ah^gao » Wed 22 Nov 2006, 5:27 pm

Member caireann007 and aegis_angels is officially P.BAN from SgB Portal and Forum.

Reason:
Although SgB rules & regulations stated a 3 stike policy before we carry out the ban, both of them had intentionally create a scene.

caireann007:
She not only insulted the admin, she had also on numerious account, do not accept our clear explaination to her due to her own principles.

She even change her email address to F.U.@gmail.com. Her last action that leads her to be blacklisted is becos she clear all her post by editing it.

See attached are 2 threads that was removed from the forum, but kept for record purposes.

aegis_angels:
The case was brought up one of our sgbTEAM. His mistake was not a major fault and we have no intention to pull the plug on him.

He was ask to explain and apologies for his behaviour out of SgB that was spilled over and into. He refuse to admit his mistake and continue to cover up with more lies to prove his innocent.

Same as caireann, aegis_angels edited some of his posting that causes the forum to be in a mess.

Dear member, please understand the use of the edit function is for you to be able to amendment when you do a post, not for you to remove your post when you are not happy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Daniel Kaw

I'm Not So Good At Advice; Can I Interest You With A Sarcastic Comment?
New In The Forum! Please Read SgB Forum Rules First.

ah^gao
sgbTEAM
sgbTEAM

Post by ah^gao » Mon 08 Jan 2007, 7:55 am

Right from the start when she debated with cockroach about something dannijane had posted, I was already suspicious about her.

When the recent discussion about effect of different HRT, I was 80% positive as caireann007 has very good scientific knowledge. The exact same style of posting and the knowledge of hormones was shown within jessica_lee posts.

I was discussing with cockroach that if jessica_lee do not do anything out of the norm, let her be, cos like I say, she has good knowledge of hormones.

It was only like 1 hours after our discussion, jessica_lee pull the same trick as what caireann007 had done. Editing most of her post to show null.

Those post that are edited by her are permanetly removed, and I had removed the edit function from the forum for all future use. The Mods still have it.

But I would advice all member not to be alarm or feel "strange" that why such things always happened in SgB. I would say, go to other local forum, or some Asian forum.

Similar cases are not unfamiliar for the simple reason: Human Interaction. When there are human, there are bound to have disagreement. If you cannot handle such disagreement, things happens...
Daniel Kaw

ah^gao
sgbTEAM
sgbTEAM

User Removed

Post by ah^gao » Sun 25 Feb 2007, 11:02 pm

User edward_tamba & initial80 are removed from our database for being "intrusive" & "annoying" through the shoutbox. This also serve as a warning to all user that SgB is not a dating site, nor do you find any "side kicks" in here.

The Shoutbox had been clear. Their IP, Email and Shoutbox data had been save for future reference.
  • edward_tamba: pls add my msn ... n c u soon
    25 Feb 07 - 05:30 PM
  • edward_tamba: msn add is MneedLOVE@hotmail.com
    25 Feb 07 - 05:29 PM
  • edward_tamba: hi dear........ any ladyboys want gv me some love here.... i need love.....
    25 Feb 07 - 05:29 PM
  • initial80: hi any ladyboys or cdressers wanna chat
    24 Feb 07 - 08:46 PM
Daniel Kaw

ah^gao
sgbTEAM
sgbTEAM

Post by ah^gao » Thu 02 Aug 2007, 12:09 pm

"wow" is official banned from the forum with effect from 02/08/07 for a period of 7 days, extend or permanent if necessary.

Reason being he spam/flood the forum with 17 nonconstructive post and many which are dated many months ago.
Daniel Kaw

ah^gao
sgbTEAM
sgbTEAM

Post by ah^gao » Fri 07 Sep 2007, 12:06 pm

abee is officially banned from SgB, reason being --> Read the Attached Email.

Oh Shit~ I disclose his email address....
Narr! What the heck~
[[90]]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Daniel Kaw